A few reminders for you to start the year:
- The school office opens on Tuesday 3 February at 9 am.
- Learning Pathway Meetings are also on Tuesday. The information about this was included with reports at the end of last year. You have an allocated time to attend. Please remember to complete the goal-setting form before the meeting, and bring it along with you.
- Wednesday 4 February - we are looking forward to having all students back at school ready to start at 9 am sharp.
- Please remind your child to bring their sun hat on the first day, and they will also need their togs.
- For those parents involved with BYOD (Years 5-8), a reminder that there is a meeting from 5 - 6:30 pm on the Wednesday, in the Senior Classroom, to talk about any questions you may have, the licensing system that will be used for student devices, and to hear about how these tools will be utilised in class to support learning. There may be other sessions if necessary. Carol is generally available after school on a Wednesday or Thursday if you want to have a chat.
- It must be noted that BYOD devices are NOT to be brought to school during the first week, as they will not be required. Teachers will notify you when these are able to be brought, and some further information will be sent home for students to look at with their parents and sign, before the devices can come to school.
In the meantime, enjoy what's left of the holidays!
See you soon.
Springston School Principal