Wednesday 25 August 2010

Anton the Author and Prizewinner

1st Place and receiving $300 of Paper Plus Merivale vouchers in the More FM Short Story Competition is.... Anton P. from Springston School with his story ‘The Boys and the Bear!’


Anton says, “I felt really excited and very shocked that out of all the 7-10 year old entrants I won. Neither me nor my dad knew that I had won, but just this morning Liz came into the class and said that I had won something. I didn’t have a clue but then, as soon as she started to say, ‘Short Story’, my heart started to race. I’m not too sure what I’m going to spend it on, but I’m thinking about drawing, craft books and drawing tools. I just need to go into the More FM office and pick up the vouchers.”


We all wish Anton the very best for winning that prize he might be an author one day.


Reporter: Alice T

Photo: James

1 comment:

  1. Well done Anton
    on winning
    Your story was really exciting. Keep up the great work your doing.


    Philip room 7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will not be published immediately. All comments are moderated first.